Purpose of Job:
Principle Accountabilities & Key Tasks:
· Portfolio management of product road maps for specific npd
· Management of specific NPD introductions of Derwent products both internal manufactured or brought out finished, changes and amendments, value engineering and discontinuations
· Assistance with the GTM launch plans working closely with the sales and marketing teams
· Work with the Product Managers to build information for Gate Process, including financial analysis of product costs and margins for new and existing products detailing the gross margin return on investment of the products profitability.
· Develop Street pricing, across multiple channels. Model forecasts and sales for NPD
· Build, track and maintain sales forecasts of NPD together with the sales team
· Involvement in the Fast Track GTM process
· Create technical specifications - detailed information for manufacturing and sourcing requirements.
· Develop customer exclusive products
· Maintain and update product data, keeping product information up-to-date, including websites and data sheets
· Work collaboratively with the broader marketing team to assist them in the development of NPD/GTM collateral including photography, manuals, packaging, merchandising and on line assets
· Monitor and track any quality issues and manage consumer feedback in relation to product reviews and feed this information back into the business.
· Develop competitor & market research, performance, trend analysis and evaluation, gap analysis and report actionable insights
· Own packaging developments for new and existing product
3. Knowledge & Experience:
· Ideally degree qualified, preferably in marketing.
· Proven experienceworking in Product Marketing
· Strong commercial knowledge and aptitude
· Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Good organisation and problem solving skills, with attention to detail
· Good communication skills both verbal and written, with strong presentation skills
· Adaptable and flexible
· Detailed and results orientated
· An individual with a high degree of self-motivation with the ability to multi-task.
· Must be a team player
ACCO Brands Corporation is one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products. We market products in more than 100 countries through our own sales force and distribution networks. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation, and we're focused on delivering exceptional value for our shareholders and customers by providing unique, leading-edge, branded office products.
The Cumberland Pencil Company, better known for its brand name Derwent, is an important division of Acco Brands Europe and is a leading manufacturer of fine art pencils, and distributes these and other fine art materials across the UK, and over 85 countries worldwide.
Long associated with the world class Lake District National Park; its heritage founded on the fine graphite mines in the beautiful Borrowdale valley, the business is now located in a new factory just outside the National Park in Workington, Cumbria, and also in Aylesbury, Berkshire.
The business is renowned for product innovation & design, and is growing rapidly.