1. Purpose of Job
ACCO Brands, one of the world’s largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual global revenues of nearly $1.8 billion, is seeking a Etail Business Analyst.
To be a part of a new and growing team within a global organisation. Helping shape and develop the online strategy and influence wider business with relevant insights to help achieve sales growth.
The Etail Business Analyst will drive top line budgeted customer sales through a data-driven approach in regards to identifying opportunities at both SKU and customer level. The successful candidate will be able to use a combination of data sources to data into information & insights to drive business decisions.
The Etail Business Analyst support the business planning and operations through data analysis, actionable insights, and commercial recommendations driven by analysing consumer behaviour, trends, sales and marketing activities
This role will focus on maximising opportunities Amazon across the EU (currently UK / DE/ FR / IT / ES with additional markets likely to open) and well as supporting other key major European Accounts and key online customers.
2. Principal Accountabilities and Key Tasks
· Supporting the commercial and business goals providing effective online decision-making, delivering web analytics insight and reporting in response to a variety of key business projects
· Provide data driven insights and recommendations to management using this internal and customer information with the goal of driving sales growth, spotting market opportunities and assist our Online Development Strategy
· Tracking & reporting across all key ecommerce implementation initiatives, Tracking Performance of categories vs business plan, effectiveness of promotional and marketing activities seeking to improve our overall business.
· Support digital marketing & outside agencies with effectiveness tracking of content improvements, promotions etc.
· Deliver season and year end business & industry overview to feed into business planning
· Gap analysis at SKU level across Amazon EU and local Etail
· Develop relationships with key Supply Chain and Digital Marketing colleagues
· Developing and maintaining key reports and dashboards and managing ad-hoc reporting requests
· Monitor and understand end user experience through analysis of reviews and online feedback and feed into the business in relevant areas (NPD, Content Development, Sales Management)
4. Knowledge and Experience
· Fluent English (role based in UK)
· Interested in uncovering and developing sizeable commercial business opportunities
· Previous experience of digital analytics
· Some limited international travel required
· Degree in Business / commercial subject (e.g. Business, Marketing, Economics)
· Advanced Excel skills
Key Competencies required:
· Commercial and results-driven
· Analytical and numerate
· Relevant forecasting experience with understanding how to set KPIs across channels
· Excellent communication
· Team player
· Able to work under own initiative
· Adaptable and flexible to fast moving environment, ability to manage multiple projects & tasks
· Passion for numbers and online industry
· Drive and action oriented with goal of exceeding forecasted results
· Problem-solving and attention to detail
· Make recommendations based on data
· Commercially aware with the ability to demonstrate business understanding
· Creative and innovative
ACCO Brands Corporation is one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products. We market products in more than 100 countries through our own sales force and distribution networks. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation, and we're focused on delivering exceptional value for our shareholders and customers by providing unique, leading-edge, branded office products.