Purpose of Job:
· To assist with the implementation of Derwent’s digital marketing strategy to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators.
Principle Accountabilities & Key Tasks:
· Day to day management of social media agency working with them to develop global assets to support the brand
· Managing approvals process for social media posts by approved partners ensuring compliance to brand guidelines
· Assist in developing optimised content plans for Derwent social channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to meet defined KPIs
· Work with the DM to plan and execute the ECRM programme to drive sales to the Derwent Art web site to meet agreed sales targets
· Development of Affiliates Programme to drive incremental revenue
· Maintain DerwentArt.com with new product information and imagery
· Develop and maintain Derwent blog on a monthly basis
· Maintain Acco Brand Partner site with up to date imagery
· Monitor, report and analyse campaign results using tools such as Google analytics
· Issue new assets to a global audience on a monthly basis
· Provide assistance to Acco and distributor partners as required
Keep up to date with advances in social media and advising on best approaches for the company
Knowledge & Experience:
· Ideally degree qualified, preferably in digital marketing.
· With 1 years’ experience working in Digital Marketing
· Strong IT skills
· Knowledge of content management and email systems
· Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Great attention to detail and copy checking skills
· Good communication skills both verbal and written
· Adaptable and flexible
· Detailed and results orientated
· An individual with a high degree of self-motivation with the ability to multi-task.
· Must be a team player
The Cumberland Pencil Company, better known for its brand name Derwent, is an important division of Acco Brands Europe and is a leading manufacturer of fine art pencils, and distributes these and other fine art materials across the UK, and over 85 countries worldwide.
Long associated with the world class Lake District National Park; its heritage founded on the fine graphite mines in the beautiful Borrowdale valley, the business is now located in a new factory just outside the National Park in Workington, Cumbria, and also in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
The business is renowned for product innovation & design, and is growing rapidly.