Purpose of the Job.
Reporting to the IT Director – Portfolio Delivery & M3 Centre of Excellence, the PMO Analyst will be joining a newly created Project & Portfolio delivery team supporting IT project managers in the governance and coordination of IT projects, following the ACCO Global IT Project delivery methodology
An ideal role for a graduate with a career interest in IT and Project Management, the PMO Analyst will be ‘mentored’ and learn from the PM’s that they will be supporting and working with on a regular basis. The PMO Analyst will play a key support role within the project delivery teams, supporting project managers in project meetings and general project housekeeping activities (status reporting, risk management, meeting and workshop organization) to ensure the IT projects adhere to the methodology governance principles and remain on track in terms of budget, scope and timeline.
The PMO Analyst will be expected to quickly learn the governance side of the project ‘life cycle’, making sure the methodologies and SLA’s are being adhered to and cost savings are being made where possible.
This role will also cover important IT admin duties (this will be 25% of the role) such as raising Purchase Orders and managing Supply spends required to support the wider IT Function.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Tasks.
- Administrative support to the IT project managers in areas such as
- Status reporting
- Project meetings (scheduling, coordinating etc.)
- Risk & Issue management
- Preparation for Stakeholder & Steering Board reporting submissions
- Data analysis and project budgetary reporting
- Alignment to Global PMO Methodology, support the PM’s and ensuring compliance at all times
- Portfolio reporting and dashboards
- In conjunction with the PMO Manager, the creation and reporting of project performance indicators for reporting into the IT Leadership Team
- Approximately 25% of this role will be allocated to provide general administrative support to the UK IT Team:
- Purchase Order creation and management
- IT stock level coordination and supply
- IT workshop and meeting organization
- As a US-owned global company, adherence to SOX & ITGC compliance standards at all times is expected