Purpose of the Job.
As part of the M3 / Manhattan Centre of Excellence, the Technical Lead WMI will be responsible for the management and 2nd line support of the existing Manhattan WMS systems in place across ACCO Brands EMEA and associated systems (i.e. Manugistics, Paragon)
In addition, this role will be a subject matter expert and key delivery resource for future rollouts and migrations of ACCO distribution facilities to an aligned Manhattan WMS platform
Given the nature of these systems, this role is expected to be available for out of hours support as part of a pre-defined support rota shared across the team. A support allowance is provided to accommodate this flexibility.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Tasks.
- Providing support to the ACCO Brands EMEA organization in all matters relating to Manhattan WMS, Supply Chain and operations activities
- Identifying, training and supporting Super Users within the Operations business
- Define and manage testing for new and updated systems and processes
- Ensure user and systems documentation is developed and maintained e.g.
- Trouble shooting guides and procedures for use by users at all sites
- Systems administration manuals
- User manual, and
- Operating instructions
- Ensure regular housekeeping procedures including purges, rebuilds, disk space re-organizations and backups at each site.
- Provide advice to DC managers and operations staff on systems and procedures improvements.
- Be the subject matter exporter and primary point of contact for all DC systems and procedures matters.
- Ensure that system documents are available, up-to-date and understood by appropriate users at all sites
- Ensure each site maintains its disaster recovery plan and that the plans are available, up-to-date and understood by supervisors and managers at all sites.
- Establish clear training objectives across all sites.
- Monitor and coordinate systems access user ID and password security, and systems security procedures at each site to ensure SOX compliance is met
- Participate in the budget process for DC systems.
- Drive a mentality of continuous improvement and cost efficiencies by identifying, proposing and implementing (subject to approval) improvements in current DC systems and procedures
Adherence to SOX & ITGC compliance standards at all times